Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sharmaine Ruth's Hair and Outfit























Those of you who read the blog Under Peach Trees may now Sharmaine Ruth. The two of us have been friend since 8th grade and have known each other since 6th grade. We decided to help each other with our blogs so she takes my photos and I design her outfits and occationally do her hair.

Outfit: Her look has a black blazer jacket, floral tanktop, white shorts, black sandals, pearl bracelet, fake pearl necklace, and her super cute glasses (which are actually perscription!). I do not know where these peice are from (sorry). In this outfit I was aiming for a laid back jouranlist look. The blazer, glasses, and pearls add sophistication while the sandals, floral tank, and shorts make the look more casual.

Hair: For her lovely locks I started with a pony tail on the top of her head. Then I braided her pony tail tying it off with a hari tie. After that I wrapped it around pinning it into place creating a super cute bun! My insperation for this bun came to me when I was looking through a Nordstrom magazine.

Till next time L.O.L.
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment