Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nordstrom Haul

 

























On July 15th Nordstrom began their anniversary sale. This sale goes to the end of July and everything from clothes to shoes to bags are all on sale. These six items above I purchased at the anniversary sale. The three pairs of jeans are vigoss and I purchased them in the bp department. The first two pairs are skinny and the third pair is bootcut. The shoes i got were the butterfly sperrys with just the plain mesh sides (purchased them in shoes). Once again I bought the vest and sweater in the bp department. I love the fringe on the rusty red vest I bought. Its totally in this season. I call the sweater my grandma sweater. (: Nordstrom also had this sweater in another print that my friend purchased. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post.

Till next time L.O.L. (lots of love)
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment